Swiss Youth Hostels
Contact per e-mail:
- General inquiries / member department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking center for youth hostels wordwide: email@example.com
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office buisness hours:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 17:00hrs
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00hrs
Swiss Youth Hostels
The Swiss Youth Hostels have a network of 52 establishments ranging from romantic castles and stately manors, cosy rural hostels and vibrant city sites all the way to a place that adds a whole new dimension to hostelling: the “Youthpalace”. The location is frequently outstanding, and many of the buildings are highly unusual, whether on account of their location, their history or their architecture.
Today, tightly-packed rows of beds in a dormitory have become the exception. Most youth hostels offer double and four-bedded rooms, provide duvets and bedside lighting enables guests to read in bed. Thanks to new key systems, the hostels are open around the clock for checked-in guests. And, by the way, there is no age limit at the Swiss Youth Hostels, and the compulsory chores for hostellers also belong to the past.
Our main aim is the maintenance of value-for-money services. Inspite of that, we wish to respond to increasing quality requirements. We wish to offer a demand-conscious, innovative programme of services for our guests which is attractive and offers real alternatives when compared to other forms of accommodation – in other words: to cultivate simplicity. We attach particular importance to transparent structures, personal management of our hostels and a pleasant atmosphere.
Our brand stands for our role as a lowcost provider that values quality and promotes socially responsible and green tourism. The brands «Jugendherberge», «Auberge de Jeunesse», «Albergo per la Gioventù» and «Youth Hostel» as well as the logo with the house and the pine tree are registered with the Swiss Institute for Intellectual Property, and are thus protected.
- Annual & Sustainability Report 2011 (PDF, 3.54 MB)
- Annual & Sustainability Report 2010 (PDF, 2.64 MB)
- Annual & Sustainability Report 2009 (PDF, 2.58 MB)
- Sustainability Report 2008 (PDF, 2.56 MB)
- Sustainability Report 2007 (PDF, 1.81 MB)
- faktor (brooklet in German) - Youth Hostels (PDF, 8.0 MB)
Mariastein Youth Hostel