Gersau Youth Hostel
For bookings please contact the hostel directly by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A triad of sun, lake and mountains in the heart of Switzerland. An idyllic setting between the villages of Vitznau and Gersau located on the bank of Lake Lucerne. A short footpath leads away from the road and traffic into a picture book world. A pure delight for both young and old.
A stay for everybody
Thanks to the different buildings families and also school groups feel very comfortable here. A large hall offers a special atmosphere for family celebrations and the food is comparable to the class of the panorama.
Your local discounts
- Guests get the Guest card from March to November at the hostel reception.
Your member benefits
From railway station 'Brunnen' or 'Küssnacht' take bus number 2 until 'Rotschuo' stop. Or by boat until Vitznau or Gersau stop, then by bus number 2 until 'Rotschuo' stop
Motorway N4, take exit Brunnen or Küssnacht, then follow 'Kantonsstrasse' until Rotschuo
- 01 Mar - 30 Nov 2014
- (in Mar and Nov only for groups with more than 20 persons)
4.30 - 10 pm
7.30 - 10 am
- 10 rooms with 2 beds, 4 with washbasin
- 6 rooms with 3 beds, 4 with washbasin
- 5 rooms with 4 beds, 1 with washbasin
- 5 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
- 7 rooms with 8 beds
A total of 144 beds in different houses.
All rooms with a view of the lake.
Showers/WC on the same floor, especially in the main building.
- Breakfast buffet (incl., from 7.30 - 9 am)
- Varied evening meal at 6.30 pm on request
- Lunch or packed lunch on request
- Vegetarian menu on request
- Special events on request
- We use regional and seasonal products as much as possible
- Seminar room
- Playground and beach
- Bathing platform
- 2 fire places
- Table tennis (twice)
- Sand box for children and children's corner
- Billard, table football
- Surfboards, kayaks, rowboat
- Beach volleyball, badmington
- Beamer, flip chart
- Self-cooking kitchen
- Big trampoline
- Lockable bike understory
- Free WiFi