Opening in summer 2014! Reservations are possible as of now.
Gstaad Saanenland Youth Hostel
On the site of its existing hostel in Saanen, the Chalet Rüeblihorn, the Swiss Youth Hostels are starting work on a new building that will provide a stimulus for the entire region.
By the Montreux-Oberland Railway (MOB) from Bern via Spiez-Zweisimmen, reaching Saanen in 2 hrs. or from Montreux to Saanen in 1 hr. 10 minutes by foot from the station to the hostel (direction hospital).
The youth hostel has a limited number of chargeable car parking spaces, for which advance reservation is recommended. Some car parking spaces in an underground garage on payment of a charge. 1 turning place (getting in/getting out) for busses.
- 02 Jun 2014 - 19 Oct 2014
- 12 Dec 2014 - 31 Dec 2014
- 11 double rooms with shower/WC
- 6 rooms with 4 beds and washbasin
- 11 family rooms with 4 beds and shower/WC
- 8 rooms with 4 beds and shower/WC
- 6 rooms with 6 beds and washbasin
A total of 158 beds.
Showers/WC on the floor.
- Breakfast buffet (incl.)
- Varied evening meal
- Lunch or packed lunch for groupes on request